You must be looking for hot names for friend, if you thing she’s hot. Calling hot nicknames for your girlfriend makes her happy.
If you are dating someone, after couple of dates you would love to give here a hot pet name, its too common.
She may already have a street nickname in her gang, but she is more special for you. Calling someone special with a special nickname is not new in these sweet and romantic relationships.
After Friendship, Love is next step in a boy and girl relationship. If you are looking for a hot and sexy nickname for girlfriend, we are here for your help to choose one.
You need to be very careful while choosing nicknames, it may sometimes go wrong. Nickname you are going to choose should match her personality.
Never ever pick a name that has double meaning or an inside joke. Every boyfriend just want to show their affection towards here by giving here a hot name.
Below is list of hot names for girlfriend, you can use them, re-name, or be creative and choose a unique name for here.
Hot Names For Girlfriend
To help you in your “risky mission” we are providing some example name with their meaning.
- Baby Doll / Doll Face / Baby girl – For a girl who is as cute as doll
- Princess – It’s slightly old-fashioned way to call your girlfriend, but no girl can take offense when called this way.
- Sweetie / Sweetheart / Babie – Timeless Classic
- Angel Eyes – There can be no other way around to tell your girlfriend how special she is than to compare her to a lovely affectionate angel. Referring her eyes would turn your name a winner.
- Beautiful / Gorgeous – Overused, Classic but still effective way to call your girlfriend
- Mi Luna
- Mon Cherie
- Honey / Sugar – For a girl who is as sweet as honey or sugar
Sexy Names for Girls
1. Aphrodite: The goddess of love is the perfect name to call your girlfriend.
2. Damsel: You can always try to rescue your damsel in distress. 😉
3. Luscious: This is a lovely sounding nickname.
4. Angel: There are so many pick up lines that you can use with this nickname.
5. Darling: Your girlfriend will think that this nickname is adorable.
6. Mamacita: If you want something spicy with a Latin flavor, choose this one.
7. Babydoll: This is sweet and simple.
8. Desert Blossom: I like the sound of it, although you would have to give this name any real meaning.
9. Perky: You probably don’t want to use this name around her parents.
10. Bambi: Bambi reminds me of those large, doe eyes.
11. Diamond: For a girl that is worth a million dollars.
12. Pussycat: This is a cute, but sexy, name to use in the bedroom.
13. Beauty: Every girl likes to hear that they are beautiful.
14. Dolly: I am not sure how well your girlfriend will like this one.
15. Scarlet: If your girlfriend likes Gone With the Wind, try this nickname.
16. Bonbon: Bonbons are candy, so the perfect name for your sweetie!
17. Duchess: If she rules your heart, Duchess or Queen would work.
18. Señorita: This is the Spanish word for an unmarried lady.
19. Bunny: This sounds cute—and works well if your nickname is Playboy.
20. Foxy: Another good nickname for the bedroom.
21. Sexy Mama: This one would work.
22. Buxom: If your girlfriend is well endowed, use this nickname.
23. Glitter: It sounds like a stripper name, so you may need to keep it in the bedroom.
24. Spicy: This one is a perfect balance of sexy, yet respectful.
25. Candy: A perfect name for your sweetheart.
26. Goddess: She will feel amazing if you call her this.
27. Stiletto: This is sexy, but you should probably use it just around her.
28. Cashmere: Use this one if she has super soft skin.
29. Gorgeous: Everyone loves to hear that they are gorgeous.
30. Strawberry: This works well for red heads.
Hot Nicknames For Girlfriend
Amorcita: In Spanish, this name means “little love.”
Angel Legs: A hot name for a girl with really great legs.
Aphrodite: The goddess of love is the perfect name to call your girlfriend.
Babe: It lacks creativity, but it’s a popular pet name.
Baby Girl: So common that it is almost sickening.
Beautiful: A timeless classic.
Beauty: Every girl likes to hear that they are beautiful.
Bella: Italian word meaning, beautiful.
Bonita: This is the Spanish word for beautiful.
Bubble Butt: You should probably get to know her fairly well before you call her this
Bubbles: For girls who have bubbly, friendly personalities.
Butter Butt: A hot name for a girl with a great ass.
Butterfly: I have never heard anyone use this pet name, but it could potentially work.
Buxom: If your girlfriend is well endowed, use this nickname.
Catwoman: A sexy nickname for a hot girl.
Cowgirl: If you are in the south or live on a ranch, this is a great nickname.
Curvy: If you love her curves, let her know.
Daisy: A sexy nickname for a cute girl.
Damsel: You can always try to rescue your damsel in distress.
Double Trouble: A subtle reference to a girl’s tits.
Duchess: If she rules your heart, Duchess or Queen, works.
Enchantress: For that girl that can make you do anything?
Goddess: She will feel amazing if you call her this.
Honey Buns: Does this mean she is sweet like Honey Buns? Or has sweet-looking buns? Who cares?
Honeypot: This nickname is often used as a reference to a girl’s lady parts. It can also be used for someone that is a bundle of sweetness and sexiness.
Hot Bod: A ridiculously attractive person
Hot Butt: If her ass was a crime, would you be a free man?
Hurricane: For a hot and energetic person.
Hot Mama: You may want to check with her first, but this is a fairly good nickname.
Hot Potato: A cute and sexy name for a lover.
Juicy: This is one of those sexual nicknames for girls that should only be used in private.
Hot Sauce: A sexy name for a gorgeous person.
Hot Thing: A sexually attractive person.
Kitty: A sweet and loving girl.
Lady Bug: Kind of cute.
Lioness: This is a great sexy nickname for couples. If she calls you Lion, then you should call her Lioness.
Lip Smacker: For a girl with seductive lips.
Little Mama: Mama only works for some ladies. Other women hate it.
Lolita: This one is a sexual nickname for a girl that always needs her monkey love.
Lollipop: For someone so sweet, you can lick them all day.
Love Muffin: A sweet and sexy love.
Love on Fire: Extraordinary love!
Lovebug: For someone who loves you so much.
Lover Girl: Again, this pet name is a fairly accurate name for a girlfriend or a lover.
Lovey Butt: A hot nickname for a girlfriend with a great ass.
Mamacita: If you want something spicy with a Latin flavor, choose this one.
Munchkin: For the sweetest and sexiest soul.
Perky: You probably don’t want to use this name around her parents.
Pretty Lady: This is a fairly safe pet name. It offends few women but flatters all of them.
Pretty: For those hot and beautiful ladies that won the creation lottery.
Princesa: Spanish term for Princess.
Princess: Not the best pet name, Princess sounds like a high maintenance girl.
Principessa: For the prettiest and sexiest girl.
Pumpkin: A cute and sexy name for a pretty and troublesome lady.
Pussycat: This is a cute, but sexy, name to use in the bedroom.
Red-Hot Bon Bon: A hot and pretty girl.
Rose: A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Saddle: Another sexual nickname. If you don’t get it, think about it for a moment.
Scarlet: If your girlfriend likes Gone with the Wind, try this nickname.
Señorita: This is the Spanish word for an unmarried lady.
Sex Enchantress: A dirty nickname for a girl that always gets you in the mood.
Sex Witch: A sexy nickname for a girl that you find irresistible.
Sexy Lady: You can treat her like a lady and let her know that she is sexy with this pet name.
Sexy Mama: This one would work.
Sugar Mama: You should make sure she is okay with the nickname “mama” before you call her this.
Sugar Plum: A dirty nickname for a girl with big boobs.
Supergirl: For the overachieving lady, Supergirl always works.
Sweet Peach: Better yet, call her your Georgia peach if she is a southern gal.
Temptress: For your fiery lover.
Tigress: An ideal name for passionate, fiery lovers.
Tiny One: Girls love to hear that they are thin and attractive, so this is a great option.
Toots: Some women may find this name offensive.
Tootsie Roll: Again, she could take this name the wrong way.
Tootsie: Not every woman wants to be called Tootsie.
Wonder Girl: This name is a great way to boost her self-esteem.
Wonder Woman: Is she’s an unconquerable warrior between the sheets?